Re: how to remove dialog-action-area from dialog box?

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 07:35:31PM +0530, Brijesh wrote:
> hi all
>
> i want to display dialog box without dialog-action-area. how can i do
> it? can anyone help me out?
>
> thanx in advance.
>
> Brijesh
>

> eInfochips Business Disclaimer:
> This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged
> information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the
> message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute,
> print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it
> and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
> individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this
> message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by
> eInfochips Limited and/or eInfochips Inc("eInfochips") unless sent with
> that express intent and with due authority of eInfochips. eInfochips has
> taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the
> by this email.

I'm not sure if I'm the original intended Recipient, so
I'd rather delete the question, but anyway...  How does such
a dialog window differ from a normal window?  If you want
the window to be modal (for example), it is still more
straightforward to start with a normal GtkWindow and use
gtk_window_set_modal() (+ gtk_window_set_transient_for())
than to try to remove the action area from a GtkDialog.

Yeti

--
That's enough.