Re: GtkFileChooser save dialog

Ok, I was following your point of dislike about the Save As.. Dialog, and may be if you or any other developer modify the code in that dialog to "Remember" the last state of "Browse for other folders" expander; then if you like to have this expander all ways showing the browser then, just expand it for the first time (in any application, then must exist a gconf option to remember allways), then it will be expanded unless you hide the browser, in that case the next time this will be hided.