gladewin32 - network activity

Hi,

I have installed gtk on windows using gladewin32 installer
from gladewin32.sourceforge.net:

Version: 2.6.10-rc1

gtk+ is now 2.6.10
glib is now 2.6.6
pango is now 1.8.2
glade-2.0.lib is back (devel)

The problem is that all gtk applications at start use network.
Gtk-demo hangs at this for ~2 seconds, glade - much longer.
Also my apps need to send some unknown packages.

Probably it uses local IP, cause when ADSL connection is
disabled all works fine - I mean better, all start immediately.

Have you any idea why it happens, which package is responsible
for that behaviour?

mw158979