Problem including glib.h

Hi,

I am trying to use glib under a Linux. glib is installed
under /usr/include/glib-2.0, however, when I' m trying to include glib.h in my
program and do make, it gives an error as follows. "glib.h: No such file or
directory"
I have also included, the package checking to configure.ac since I am using
automake.
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GLIB, glib-2.0 >= 2.6, have_glib=true, have_glib=false)

Accordingly, make file shows the following path where glib is located.
GLIB_CFLAGS = -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include
GLIB_LIBS = -lglib-2.0

Please let me know any ideas on this issue.

Thanks,

Randima