Re: Usability of the GTK+ 2 file open dialog

> > Is anyone else equally frustrated?

Me too, I simply can't understand who came how in the idea to design
such a fileopen dialog.
All file-dialogs follow almost the same style, just GTK does its own
thing and in my opinion its design has no benefits but just causes
frustration (at least this is true for me).

I have no problems with the file-dialogs of KDE, Win32, QT,
Fox-Toolkit and many more so I am nost stuck at what I know - I also
use GTK2 apps since a long time but every time I use it I am bothering
about these dialogs.

lg Clemens