gtk cross compiling

Hi all,

am trying to cross compile gtk in my power pc(powerpc-405-linux-gnu).
am a new comer for this cross compilation.i have used the following dependency packages.

1)freetype-2.1.10.tar.gz
2)fontconfig-2.2.0.tar.gz
3)expat-2.0.0.tar.gz
4)atk-1.10.3.tar.bz2
5)glib-2.8.6.tar.bz2
6)cairo-1.0.2.tar.gz
7)pango-1.10.2.tar.bz2
8)pkg-config-0.20.tar.gz

and the gtk package is    gtk+-2.8.11.tar.bz2

i have tried in many ways but for bad luck nothing gave the one which i really want .

please help me to have gtk installed for my PPC.am cross compiling in my fedora core2 system.

it will be helpfull if the solution is with prioritywise compilation(ie)mentioning the priority of each package installation.

hoping best from u,

RAKESH

Yahoo! Mail