[no subject]

Hi,

I would like to port a OpenGL-based plugin to Firefox and
need some kind of GUI-toolkit for the right-button popups and
some additional log-views.

Since firefox on Linux uses gtk I thought utilizing gtk for
the plugin-GUI would be a good choose.

Is this assumption correct? Comments?

Therefore I searched for some kind of example or docs
how to write gtk/opengl plugins for firefox but didn't
find anythink. Is there any usefull doc or even a simple
example?

One more question: What is the "right" way to do
OpenGL in gtk2 apps/plugins.

There is gtkglarea and gtkglext and both are
active developed as far as I see.

What is the "right" interface for gtk/firefox plugins?

best regards,
  Johannes