Windows Question

Hi,
I'm writing gtk application on windows.
During runtime gtk application looks for gdk-pixbuf-loaders file and pango modules file. I can generate these files using gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders and pango-query-modules. Is there any way i can avoid calling these two executables. (like are there any environment variables which can set the appropriate values.)

When i run these two executables on windows, windows pops up console to run these executables. As my application is windows based, the console popping up is a big headache.
Hope I'm clear

Surya