Re: Performance change from X in Fedora Core 4 to Fedora Core 5

On Jul 10, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Clemens Eisserer wrote:
Thats why I would be really interrested about results on ATI chips
(open and proprietary drivers) as well as onboard gpus.

If you let me know what you want measured and how to measure it, I can try to get you some results from a Radeon 9800 with proprietary drivers, and an Intel i915 in a laptop.

- Michael