Help!Which widget is my need!

Hello everyone
   First,i ma really sorry for my terrible English.
   In my application,there are many  peripherals device indicators,
   When one device working smoothly,the corresponding indicator will
glimmering with green(color);but when the device meet some exception
error,or broken down, the corresponding indicator will glimmering with
red(color).
  In a word,it  works like a radio button,but it is glimmering,and
the indicator's color changed.

  I did not know how to achieve that,i need your help!

Any help would be much appreciated!