Re: Common Dialogs

I think that you can use Windows API with a bunch of #ifdefs around it...

Goran

On 31.01.2006., at 16.23, Gary Dumer wrote:

I have a question about common Windows dialogs (eg. OpenFile, SaveFile, Color, Font, etc.). When I create one of these common dialogs using GTK+, it produces the standard GTK+ selection dialog rather than a true Windows dialog. Is it possible, using GTK+, to call on the standard Windows common dialogs instead of the stock GTK + dialog? Unfortunately, this is one of the only remaining shortcomings of GTK in the Windows GUI environment. Virtually all the other GUI controls look and perform like the traditional Windows controls. Do you think this will change in the future?

Thanks... Gary.