Gtk color problem

Hi Every one.
I have written a small application using gtk2.0. Also i have prepared a
bootable cd image so that when i boot from the cd my application runs.
For this purpose i have used kernel 2.6.14 statically compiled and
isolinux.bin as a bootloader.
Also i m using Xvesa server for X support with fvwm95 window manager. I
have also tried icewm window manager too but results are same...which
are..

When the gtk application runs, every thing works fine except widget
colours. When i test my application in my suse linux environment then the
widget color of gtk application is grey. But when i boot from cd and my
application runs then the color displayed like light pale pink. Also i
receive some kind of warnings...

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by Xlib
Gdk-WARNING **: cannot set locale modifiers
Gtk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library. using the fall back 'C'
locale.
GLib-WARNING **: getpwuid_r() failed due to unkown user id(0)
Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed: error 38 (Function not implemented)

Do these warnings effecting the widget colors?...
Help me to solve this matter...How i solve this problem...I have got confused
Thanx