Re: GtkNotebook and firefox like delete button

Just thought that I would mention that I found a work around, by using
the following packing hierarchy:

     vbox
         hbox
             notebook1
             button (packed with gtk_box_pack_end())
         notebook2

and using the following additional setup:

   * notebook1's child widgets are all empty
   * notebook2's has its tabs hidden through gtk_notebook_set_show_tabs()
   * connect notebook1's select-page signal to a callback that does
gtk_notebook_set_current_page() on notebook2's corresponding page.

and some other minor details.

But I still think that GtkNotebook should support this. Since I didn't
get any answer that it is still possible, I will file an enhancement
request.

Regards,
Dov