RE: SPAM-LOW: Re: gtk_file_selection not showing USB memory device

Thanks - I didn't realize there was a new alternative to gtk_file_selection
(I based this originally on info from the tutorial which presumably must've
been written before the gtk_file_chooser came along). Anyway
gtk_file_chooser works fine.

Ian