RE: gtk_file_selection not showing USB memory device

I took a look at the source code, and it seems obvious why this is
happening. This is from function win32_gtk_add_drives_to_dir_list() in
gtkfilesel.c:

  /* Get the drives string */
  GetLogicalDriveStrings (sizeof (buffer), buffer);

  /* Add the drives as necessary */
  textPtr = buffer;
  while (*textPtr != '\0')
    {
      /* Ignore floppies (?) */
      if (GetDriveType (textPtr) != DRIVE_REMOVABLE)
	{

So it is deliberately ignoring floppies and other removable media. Anyone
know why that is?

Ian