Job Posting Linux/Oracle Technical Consultant Littleton, MA

Good Afternoon,
My name is Ariel and I'm a Recruiter who specializes in Open Source Placement.  I currently have a client looking to fill a position in the Littleton, MA area which would begin in the next two weeks.  If anyone is interested please see the below description and reply to me by mail or at the below number.

Work with clients to help develop/document/rollout comprehensive Suse and Red Hat Linux / Oracle solutions in an enterprise environment. Travel (mostly east coast provided by client) is required. 3-6 month contract.

Skills Required:

- In depth knowledge configuring Red Had and Suse Linux environment
- Linux scripting
- Hands-on experience installing/configuring Oracle 9i & 10g at the enterprise level
- Expert in operation/administration best practices of enterprise Linux-based utility or blade servers.
- Develop technical documentation and provide transfer-of-knowledge to client
- Excellent customer-facing issue/solution and architectural presentation skills
- Experience with business intelligence solutions a plus

Job location is Littleton, MA plus travel to client sites
Compensation: ~$55/hr depending on experience
This is a contract job.

Thank you,
Ariel M Castro

Open Source Staffing