Prepackaged GTK runtime for MacOSX?

	Hi,

I've been looking around trying to see if there is a prepackaged GTK runtime for Mac OSX in a similar vein as Tor Lindquist's Windows package. So far I'm not coming up with much. I've been writing a GTK program (that compiles and runs on Linux, Windows and MacOSX) and as well as the source code I have binaries for Debian, RedHat and Windows. I'd like to add a precompiled Mac OSX binary that people can use, provided I can also point them to a 'runtime package' for Mac OSX. I'm wondering if there's anything easier than pointing someone at 3 pages of 'build it from source' instructions on MacGIMP.org. I don't think it's reasonable to expect users, especially Mac users, to go through all that hassle to use a GTK app - so I must be missing something. Can anyone point me to a binary runtime installer of GTK (at least 2.6) for Mac OSX?

	Thanks,

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper indiana edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics