Re: make errors

Jerry Sloan writes:
 > gcc.exe: : Invalid argument

This is just a guess, but in case you use the native Win32 pkg-config,
this might be caused by a known bug in MSYS's bash. See
http://go-evolution.org/Building_Evolution_on_Windows#pkg-config

On the other hands, if you used the native Win32 pkg-config, it
probably wouldn't have produced flags like -I /usr/local/include/glib-2.0.

Are you in fact using Cygwin to run the build process? I don't see any
-mno-cygwin flag, though, so you seem to be attempting to build a
Cygwin (for X11?) GTK+, not a Win32 GTK+.

--tml