gtk building on mac NsGraphics?

Hello once more list and thank you for the fine pointers in the last email about packaging on MAC. I did find the solution with the gimp.app application and will use their approach to handle the distribution.

I have just about completed the development env I need on MAC, but am running into an odd error while compiling Gtk.
--------------------------
gtk.immodules
dyld: Symbol not found: _NSDeviceRGBColorSpace
  Referenced from: /Users/kyndig/Desktop/gtk/gtk+/gdk/.libs/libgdk-quartz-2.0.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

-----------------------

The NSDeviceRGBColorSpace is defined in Cocoa's AppKit: NSGraphics.h located in:
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/Headers/NSGraphics.h

The call in made in the file:
gdk/quartz/gdkcursor-quartz.c
and looking at Gnome CVS - this file is unchanged from its initial publish. I am thinking it must be something in my development environment that is not allowing the final linking of the NSDeviceRGBColorSpace function. ( this function is defined in the NSGraphics.h file - and is called through .dep )

@Marius: Thanks for those fine pointers. They did indeed point me in the right direction. I'm hoping you might have run into this same problem above with your gtk build on a MAC OS X Tiger 10.4.4 .

Calvin