RE: Win32 themes

But on others platforms, the title bar is also themed by GTK, am I right?

De : Goran Rakić [mailto:gox devbase net]
Envoyé : Monday, February 06, 2006 09:21
À : Etienne Fortin
Cc : gtk-list gnome org
Objet : Re: Win32 themes

That is themed by window manager, not by GTK. On MS Windows, you can select theme/style for titlebar from Desktop Properites dialog.

On 06.02.2006., at 14.56, Etienne Fortin wrote:

I’m fairly new to GTK so the question may have been asked before.

Why is the title bar, along with the sys menu and minimize/maximize/close boxes, not themed on Win32? It seems to be on the others platforms. Is it a limitation on Win32? If so, why the limitation?

Thanks