how to write my register_stock_icons()

Hello,

I want to write my register_stock_icons() in my code. The same function in demos(application main window.c) is my example. Because I can not use the demo-common.h, I use the actual path and file name (i. e filename="c:/ttt.gif") instead of (filename =demo_find_file("gtk-logo-rgb.gif",NULL) the original code, the others are totally same. Then I can build my code, but as soon as I run it, it give a error message "An unhandled exception of type 'System. TypeLoadException occurred in www .exe, Additional information: could not load type _GdkPixbuf from assembly www, Verision=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral PublicKeyToken=null". How to solve it.

Thanks