Re: pango

--- Bill Cunningham <billcu1 verizon net> wrote:

>     Sergei ,
>
> I don't know why I'm having such trouble. Is there a homepage for Atk? I
> can't find it anywhere to get the latest version but it's installed now.
> Well here's a log.
>
> Bill

The beginning of your 'make' log file looks like this:

make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/pango-1.14.0'
.

It's a strange place to build.

Where did you install libraries on which 'pango' depends ?

Was 'configure' for 'pango' told where the libraries on which pango
depends were if they were in non-standard places ?

--Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/