Re: Pango [was: Re: gdk-pixbuf]

--- Bill Cunningham <billcu1 verizon net> wrote:

> [...]

"I'm reading errors from config.log" - so what ?

Do you understand how 'configure' works ?

You should, first of all, read errors (if any) from configure.log,
i.e. from screen output of 'configure'.

I have already shown you how to run 'configure' in order to redirect
its screen output to a file.

You are using too much bandwith here (IMHO) by not providing real error
messages - saying "I'm reading errors from config.log" is saying
nothing.

--Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/