Re:Re: gtk_label_set_text () BUG !?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!? ( N00b )

Hi !

  I`m not quiet sure if my previous mail was sent, so I`ll try to write it once again.
Lieven van der Heide wrote, that I should call all gtk functions from one thread. I`ve tried :

1. Created function in main program, that calls gtk_label_set_text (). The function takes string as a ( from <string> ) parameter, which is converted to c-language string by string. c_str ()

2. Thread function gets pointer to function from point 1. as a parameter, and when specific conditions arefulfilled, then the function from point 1. is beiung called ( by the pointer passed as an argument for thread function )

Result : the same :/

Any clues ? :)

regards

PS. Fajny portal... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f196a