Re: Problems Building GTK2+2.10.1 and Dependencies

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

My tool (see signature) does build gtk+-2.10.1.

Sergei,

  I see that this version has some unresolved issues that I don't want to
cause problems here. So, I have dropped back to where I was before. All that
remains is to get jpilot running again. Something broke while I tried
yesterday to upgrade gtk+2 and all its dependencies. Jpilot will not load
this morning:

[rshepard salmo ~]$ jpilot
removing stale pidfile
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x0810b2e8 ***
Aborted
You have mail in /var/spool/mail/rshepard

Rich