Re: how we can change the title bar color

> On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 03:19 -0700, cnu_sree wrote:
>> then please tell me how we can change the title bar color.
>
> His point was, you can't.  The title bar is drawn by something outside
> of GTK, that is, the window manager (or Windows, when you're running on
> Win32).  While that window manager may use GTK (Metacity and Sawfish
> both do), it's outside the control of your application, and therefore
> cannot be changed.

Of course, it's difficult to know what he wants from such a short question.

cnu_sree, do you want to make a desktop theme for the whole desktop? Or
are you really asking about changing the title bar color for just one
window?

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com