Missing commas in the distribution of glib-1.2.10 and 1.2.9

Hi everybody

It seems that lines 870,1037,1080 and 1111 of the gstrfuncs.c file in the
distribution of glib-1.2.10 and 1.2.9. are missing a comma in the parameter
list of g_warning()

I needed Gtk+1.2 to build MPlayer which complained about having Gtk+-2 (on
Open Suse 10) and insisted on Gtk+-1.2.

At first I thought that the file became corrupted while downloading. Then
redownloaded. Then downloaded 1.2.9. But always the same complaint showed up
during the "make" of glib.

I decided to make you know about it as it is very likely that someone else too
may want to build MPlayer on Suse 10. Or anything else that depends on it...

I cannot imagine that I am the first one to face this problem! Am I ???

Sincerely,