Re: Small app for previewing gtk widgets

Hello Christophe!

> It seem that there exists a small app that shows all the main GTK+ widgets
> in a single window, but I can't find it and none of my google searches helped.
Use glade. This is not exact the thing you looking after but it can show
and it can show how work widget which each other and you can resize it.

> Is anyone as a link for this ?
http://glade.gnome.org/

CU

  Michael

--
    ,''`.   Michael Ott, e-mail: michael at zolnott dot de
   : :' :   Debian SID on Thinkpad T43: