Re: Are there any problems compiling C written GTK using program in g++ ?[noob question]

On Thursday 13 April 2006 01:05, hm wrote:
> I`ve got a question .. is there any possibility to compile a program
> written in ANSI C, which is using GTK by g++ compiler, without rewriting
> code ?  It`s very important.

The GTK+ headers use the subset of C common to C89 and C++98, so GTK+ can be
used directly in a C++ program.  The program written in ANSI C to which you
refer may or may not use that subset.  If it does not, and it is written in
C89, it should not take too much tweaking.  If it is written in C99, it will
be more work.

Chris