Re: how to deliver "enter" to the "right window"

you may use gtk_window_is_active traverse our list of windows and verify which one has the focus.

On 4/5/06, Paul Davis < paul linuxaudiosystems com> wrote:
I am adding support for various hardware controllers to Ardour
(http://ardour.org/) and one of the nice features I've seen in some
other systems is the ability to use buttons on the controller to be the
equivalent of clicking on the "OK" button of a dialog that has popped
up.

The problem I face is that I can see no obvious way to find out what, if
any, window of my application has mouse focus so that I can then
synthesize a key event and deliver it to it. Does anybody have any ideas
on how to do this?

--
--Antonio Gomes