Re: njamd compatible with gtk 2.2.1?

Ben,

Thanks. My code cannot have a buffer overrun, for it was simply hello.c from the tutorial page. An even more simple version that will still segfault is as follows. Can it be that -lnjamd causes a segfault, as one could not have occured in the code below?

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

int main ( int argc , char ** argv , char ** envp )
 {
 GtkWidget *window;
 gtk_init(&argc,&argv);
 window = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
 gtk_container_set_border_width(GTK_CONTAINER (window), 10);
 gtk_window_set_title (GTK_WINDOW (window), "njamd");
 gtk_widget_set_size_request (window, 700, 800);
 gtk_widget_show (window);
 gtk_main();
 sleep(10);
 return(0);
 }

Pete

Ben Johnson wrote:

that's the sort of thing memory debugging libs are designed to do.
force segfaults.  run it under a debugger and you should find a buffer
over-run or something in your code.