Error in glib while trying to execute the gtk-demo

I successfully cross compiled gtk and its dependencies using the FR-V
cross compilers. The versions of the dependencies that I cross
compiled are the following:

glib-2.2.3
atk-1.2.4
jpeg-6b
zlib-1.2.3
libpng-1.2.8
expat-1.95.7
freetype-1.2.9
fontconfig-2.3.0
xrender-0.8.3
xft-2.1.2
pango-1.2.5
gtk+-2.2.4

With these packages, I was able to successfully cross compiled the gtk
without being run the make check after make. Now when I try to execute
the gtk-demo program, I came up with the error

  GLib-GObject-ERROR **: file gtype.c: line 1478
(type_iface_vtable_init_Wm): assertion failed: (iface->data && entry
&& entry->vtable == NULL && iholder && iholder->info)

Does anyone of you guys encounter and was solved this problem??? It
might be helpful to us   especially to people trying to cross compile
the gtk to other architectures. I don't know where should I start to
solve this problem. I hope someone might been able to solve or share
their ideas in solving this.

I also come up with the idea to move to higher versions to possibly
solve this problem.
Thanks and more power to gtk team