Re: colors in pixmap

Hello Sadhees!

>                I want to draw lines and rectangles in pixmap with different
> colors . Afetr that, i will display the pixmap contend to drawing area. But, I
> do not know how to draw the lines with different colors.
>
>  can anyone help me?
>
>  Sample program will be more usefull..
Here it is one example. It draw a small red line

-- snip --
/** set foreground color for power (red: 255 0 0) */
color.red = 65355;
color.green = 0;
color.blue = 0;
gdk_gc_set_rgb_fg_color(graphic_context, &color);

[..]

gdk_draw_line(widget->window, graphic_context,
			  x_border - 4, i_tmp, x_border + 4, i_tmp);
-- snap --

CU

  Michael

--