(no subject)

Hi folks!

I have been racking my brains trying to find informatio about writing a
callback function that receives two parameters one that indicates the type
of icon I want displayed and the other a character string variable that
holds the different messages this callback function will pass to a a
dialogbox.

This is what the callback function looks like, or I think it would look like:
typedef struct{
      gchar* str; // Message
      GtkWidget* obj; // Icon
   }DATA;
void GeneralMsg(DATA&);
void GeneralMsg(DATA& d){
       // Create and display a message box with the information in the
DATA variable
}

Is this possible?

TIA