Undocumented functions and LSB

Hi,

            As has been discussed in earlier posts, LSB desktop project is planning on including GTK+ for LSB standardization. As we are going through different interfaces and documentations, we find many functions are not documented at all. Some of the examples in Glib include:

g_convert_error_quark

g_return_if_fail_warning

g_assert_warning

g_file_error_quark

Also, all the *_get_type functions in Pango and GTK are not documented.

The question is should these functions be part of LSB? If yes, how do we get them documented?

Thanks,

-Rajesh