Can't Execute Cross Compiled Sample Gtk

Hello Everyone,

I already cross compiled gtk for FB and it's dependencies for my target. Now Im ready to execute the gtk-demo sample program. When I try to execute the program, I come up with the following errors:

(gtk-demo:293): Gdk-WARNING **: Can't open /dev/tty543: No such file or directory

(gtk-demo:293): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

This is where I stuck and I can't easily point what's the cause of error

Our target is a touchscreen display that has no mouse driver for FB yet. We have already a ported X libraries for our target and the touchpanel is already working, but I failed configuring Gtk.

Can anyone help me about this? I hope you encounter the same problem wiht mine guys

Thanks