GTK & Wxwidget

Hi,
  I have to develop a GUI editor, which should run on Unix,  Windows and LynxOs.
  I am in a confusion to choose a)Gtk/gtkmm or 2)WXWidgets, initially I thought of gtkmm,
  but after reading below problems in some website, planned to switch over to WXWidgets.

  Still the Wxwidgets uses GTK internally without any below problem, I wonder how can be ?
  since if is problem with GTK, it should be same with Wxwidget.

  If any body can just list some of the advantages & disadvantages of gtkmm & Wxwidgets & advice me which to choose, will be great honor to me.

GTK/gtkmm

GTK erases the frame when it is refreshed. That means we need to redraw entire frame for each refresh.

GTKs Windows support is... miserable, not to be too blunt. It has nothing even remotely resembling native look and feel or behavior, and there are many drawing/flicker problems. It looks the same on all platforms...especially No nativity for windows platform.

Important Warning: Please note that the MSVC.Net 2003 (7.1) C++ compiler has a bug that returns a wrong 'this' pointer when calling virtual functions of a virtual base class from a constructor, especially in calls to dynamic_cast. This unfortunately affects gtkmm on win32. As a result, some gtkmm programs, built on win32 using the MSVC.Net 2003 compiler, might crash with a "Access violation - no RTTI data!" message. The gtkmm and MSVC developers are aware of this bug, which should/will hopefully be fixed in Visual Studio 2005 beta 2.

Supposed to be unstable on Win32; requires large download on Win32 machines; X-ish interface

With Regards,
Jagadish.K