hilight destiny folder in nautilus

Hi, I'm new to linux and i'm not even shure if this is the right place to ask for on this one...

This is my problem: When i'm using nautilus in tree view, if i drag a folder or a file to the tree on the left, i can't hilight the destiny folder. How can this be made? By changing the gtkrc of the gtk theme? By changing some icon or image?

Sorry, I gess this is too boring for you but can you help or give some orientation?

Thanks in advance, Nor.