Re: Question about type casting.

DC A wrote:
Well there's always mention of an argument type in a function header...

For a macro like gtk_menu_bar_append (menu, child) there is no mention in api about the type of menu or child. So for this special case, can we say that the argument type for menu and child are GtkWidget *?

I would expect the compiler to complain if you dont feed it the expected
args for gtk_menu_shell_append(), note that in this case gtk_menu_bar_append
is a deprecated alias to gtk_menu_shell_append().

Cheers,
                       -Tristan