Re: Question

Hello,
I dont think you can do this with glade.
.. there is another way ?
What you'd typicly want to do; is add a label to a widget,
I want to place a Bitmap as a background and generate some control on
top of Bitmap like a simple label placed on it, which is acting like a
image also.

I want to create the wizard type interface using notebook with hide
and show function. Can i do it? Is it right way to create a wizard to
hide labels with tabs? If any body knows about this action, tell me.

Regards,

Ibrar Ahmed