Re: Gtk applications crash when DISPLAY forwarded to SGI Octane

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 16:17 -0800, Joe Van Dyk wrote:
> I can't get any recent Gtk applications (using Gtk 2.8.6) to work when
> forwarding the DISPLAY of the applications to any SGI Octane's we have
> here.  It's running IRIX/6.5.15f.
>
> Where's the appropriate place to send the details of this?  And what
> details should I send?

Looks like the segfault happens in cairo, so it should be reported
against cairo in bugzilla.freedesktop.org. Make sure you can reproduce
it with the latest cairo release, 1.0.2. There have been portability
fixes between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2.

Matthias