Re: 4 short questions about the use of GTK

> Hi
Hi

> I just got 4 questions for you. I would be glad if you can take your time to
> answer them.
Ok. I have 4 short answers.

> 1. Is it possible to create a window with no frame? With that I mean the
> frame with, minimize, maximize, quit buttons. If so, how?
Yes. How? Follow the examples!

> 2. Is it possible to make a box appear/disappear (or change content) with a
> button click? I've seen labels can be edited by this, but can the content of
> a box change?
Yes. Create a box (window or dialog) and them show, iterate and then hide.

> 3. How can I customize font styles? E.g I want a headline to be displayed in
> font size: 16, and some other label should be displayed in bold text style.
You can use RC styles, read the documentation.

> 4. Can I connect an event to a gtk.Image? Like when it's clicked it will
> execute a function? Like a button?
Yes. Put you image widget into a event box widget.

> Thanks for any input!
Your welcome and good luck!

--

[]'s

Claudio
Um peregrino de problemas. Um pergaminho de soluções.