Re: cursor's color while it is in a entry which has a black background

yeajchao wrote:
> Hello all
>    I have a problem as fllow:
>     there is a entry ,it's background is black
>     the problem is that ,when i clicked in the entry ,
>    I can not see the cursor,
>    it may be because the cursor is also black
>
>    In my opinion ,if I changed the cursor's color
>    I may see it
>
>    but the probem is that i didn't know how to change the
> cursor's color
>    Can anyone  help me ?

I think you could place in a .rc file the following:

style "PasswordDialog"
{
  GtkWidget::cursor-color    = "#FFFFFF"
  GtkWidget::secondary-cursor-color = "#FFFF00"
}

widget "*.PasswordDialog*" style "PasswordDialog"

and then call set_name("PasswordDialog") to set the name of the GtkEntry
you want the setting take effect on.

Luca