Re: Question

This is what you want:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/

hava a good one!!

ibrar ahmed <sibakhan gmail com> wrote:

>hello all,
>I want to read GTK documentation for lerning this liabrary.  Where all
> functions involve and  how i can make the different things using GTK
>liabray. For example how we can make the Buttons, Dialog Box and so
>on. This time i don't know from where i should start to learn
>everything which 'll helpful for me in future during development.
>so i hope you 'll understand what i want to ask and 'll proceed my
>request after.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ibrar
>
>On 11/10/05, Edward Liu <dhliu springsoft com tw> wrote:
>> Surya Kiran Gullapalli wrote:
>>
>> >  I've developed a small application using gtkmm (2.8.0). the
>> > application runs fine, but the appearance is some what bothering me.
>> > Gnome-2.12 says, the default theme for gnome is clearlooks.
>> >
>> > when i run a different desktop (say kde, or fvwm) my application will
>> > not use the clearlooks theme. It uses default gtk theme. or whatever.
>> >

>> Did you run gnome-settings-daemon  ?
>>
>> Here is a suggestion to GTK people.
>> If gnome-settings-daemon is not running, why doesn't GTK execute one
>> automatically?
>>

>> Edward
>>

>> The information contained in this e-mail message (including any
>> attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise
>> exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be conveyed
>> only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination, distribution,
>> printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its attachments)
>> by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
>> you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe that you have
>> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately (by
>> replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of this e-mail
>> (including any attachments) from your system, and do not disclose the
>> content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!

* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
                       - Jean Chretien

* It's amazing how the small seeds of distrust and misunderstanding
can yield a crop of hate and death...

* If that document has fine printing anywhere, just chuck it in the garbage
                      - Jorge Escalante
Ma'assalama! Adiós! bye!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.