Hi, new volunteer arrived

Hello,

I'm very interested in getting involved in GNOME or related software projects.

I have 10+ years of development experience, mostly with Windows. Now I'm looking for a new proving ground. :) To get a "feeling" of GNOME I'd like to start with translations (English-German/German-English) or something similar, because at this time I'm not yet familiar enough with GNOME/GTK.

But, I'm willing to learn! :)

So, if you have some work to do for me, just mail me or tell where to apply for a project.

regards,
Stevie