Re: Anti-Aliased 2D drawing

Roger Leigh wrote:
> Have you taken a look at libgnomecanvas?  Despite the name, it only
> depends on GTK+, and it allows anti-aliased line drawings of arbitrary
> size.
>
> I don't know, but I suspect it will be replaced by, or depend upon,
> Cairo at some point, but it's mature and usable right now.

My only problem is in finding a reasonable tutorial for GnomeCanvas. If
you know of one, I'd appreciate a pointer to it.

I'm just drawing lins on top of an existing pixbuf; nothing terribly
complex. I think I'm doing everything right, but the line doesn't show
up. A quick tutorial will probably show me the obvious.

..Scott