Re: Data Plot Widget

On Tue, 10 May 2005 08:36:59 -0400
Will Heyman <william s heyman verizon net> wrote:

> I need to plot 2d data. I searched the list and the closest I saw was
> GtkExtra.
> It doesn't look like anyone's done anything with it in a couple of
> years though.
> Is there something more current people are using?
>
> Thanks
>
> Will

Hi,
if you want a recent GtkExtra (aka gtk2 based), you should look in cvs.
A simpler widget is GtkDatabox [1]. Another option, if you are
developing under Mono, is NPlot [2].
I have never used any of them, so I can't be more accurate.

[1] http://www.eudoxos.de/gtk/gtkdatabox/index.html
[2] http://netcontrols.org/nplot/
--
Luca