gtk-demo ComboBox Problem

Hi,

On Fedora Core 3.0
glib-2.0 2.4.8
gtk+-x11-2.0 2.4.14
gtk+-2.0 2.4.14
I got a strange behaviour when running gtk-demo
(selecting Size Groups) with the GtkComboBox widget.
Nothing happens when clicking on the popdown arrow of
the combobox.

While on another computer, on Fedora Core 3.0
glib-2.0 2.4.7
gtk+-x11-2.0 2.4.13
gtk+-2.0 2.4.13

Everything is fine....

I would like to downgrade glib and gtk to the working
version to test if it really this that matter but I
don't know how to downgrade simply (without removing
all package that depends on...)...

Thx for your help

Pierre