New GTypes request

I'm trying to have working GDA in GTK#, and at the moment I'm trying
to port GdaValue from an union structure, to use GValue as container.

But GValue need GType derived types, and GdaValue need to store the
following types:

GList
gshort          (gint16)
gushort        (guint16)
gtinyint         (gint8)
gtinyuint       (guint8)

Thist types don't exist as GType fundamental, to use in GValue; could
any tell me how can I implement this types as part of the gda library
or may this task is better to have this GTypes as part of GLib.

What about GDate or GTime, why it doesn't have a GType associated to
store in a GValue?