A numbered column in a Gtk::TreeStore

	I'm working on audio support in Coaster and I have a Gtk::ListView to
view a Gtk::TreeStore of tracks for an audio disc the user is creating.
I need a column for the track number that automatically updates with the
correct track number.
	I thought I could use an integer that increases/decreases with each row
added/removed, but that doesn't help for rows that are removed from the
middle and also rows that are moved around within the ListView.  I have
also tried using an update_track_numbers() method that iterates through
all rows of the TreeStore and sets the track numbers at the end of each
insert/delete/move/copy operation, but it looks sloppy.
	Can anyone else think of a better way to do this?  Thanks in advance!

Bryan Forbes
bryan reigndropsfall net
http://www.reigndropsfall.net

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        - Samuel Adams, an architect of the Constitution

Key fingerprint = 3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1  5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D